TAMU Homepage TAMU Libraries Homepage TAMU Digital Library Homepage

Austin Hall - 13

Show full item record

Title: Austin Hall - 13
Creator: Unknown
Description: Buildings: Austin Hall
Built 1888, Razed 1955. Named for Stephen F. Austin, this early dorm was the first campus buiding to be oriented directly withteh compass. Its front door faced due south. It was located behind Bolton Hall.
Publisher: Digital: Cushing Memorial Library and Archives, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
Physical: Cushing Memorial Library and Archives, Texas A&M University
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/1969.1/108956
Date: 2005-06-10

Citation

Unknown (2005). Austin Hall - 13. Digital: Cushing Memorial Library and Archives, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas; Physical: Cushing Memorial Library and Archives, Texas A&M University. Available electronically from http : / /hdl .handle .net /1969 .1 /108956.

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2822081003_c07c1bfe63_b.jpg 266.7Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show full item record

 
-