TAMU Homepage TAMU Libraries Homepage TAMU Digital Library Homepage

Austin Hall - 13

Show simple item record

dc.creator Unknown en_US
dc.date.accessioned 2011-08-17T18:09:47Z
dc.date.available 2011-08-17T18:09:47Z
dc.date.issued 2005-06-10 en_US
dc.identifier.other Image file name: 2822081003_c07c1bfe63_b.jpg en_US
dc.identifier.other Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cushinglibrary/2822081003/ en_US
dc.identifier.other PhotosetID: 72157607079912817 en_US
dc.identifier.other Reference Number: 14 en_US
dc.identifier.other Photograph Location: Building Photos, Austin Hall 13 en_US
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/1969.1/108956
dc.description Buildings: Austin Hall en_US
dc.description Built 1888, Razed 1955. Named for Stephen F. Austin, this early dorm was the first campus buiding to be oriented directly withteh compass. Its front door faced due south. It was located behind Bolton Hall. en_US
dc.format.extent 7.890 x 6.085 inches en_US
dc.publisher Digital: Cushing Memorial Library and Archives, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas en_US
dc.publisher Physical: Cushing Memorial Library and Archives, Texas A&M University en_US
dc.relation.ispartof Austin Hall; Buildings and Landmarks; Historical Images of Texas A&M University en_US
dc.rights It is the users responsibility to secure permission from the copyright holders for publication of any materials. Permission must be obtained in writing prior to publication. Please contact the Cushing Memorial Library for further information en_US
dc.title Austin Hall - 13 en_US
dc.type Image en_US

Files in this item

Files Size Format View
2822081003_c07c1bfe63_b.jpg 266.7Kb JPEG image Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record