Haberl, J. S.; Culp, C.; Yazdani, B.; Subbarao, K.; Verdict, M.; Liu, Z.; Baltazar-Cervantes, J. C.; Gilman, D.; Fitzpatrick, T.; Turner, W. D.(October 25, 2006)
This executive summary provides summaries of the key areas of accomplishment this year, including:
• development of stakeholder’s meetings;
• reporting of NOx emissions reductions from renewable energy generation in the 2005 report to the TCEQ;
• results of preliminary literature search of previous methods;
• proposed weather normalization procedure for a single wind turbine;
• proposed weather normalization procedure for a wind farm containing multiple wind turbines;
• testing of the models;
• weather data collection efforts, and
• proposed modifications to the Laboratory’s Quality Assurance Project Plan.
The report is organized in several deliverables:
• A Summary Report, which details the key areas of work;
• Supporting Documentation, including the Quality Assurance Project Plan;
• Supporting data files, including weather data, and wind production data, which have been assembled as part of the first year’s effort.
Additional files furnished upon request.